Can You Ever Truly Escape Your Astrological Sign?
It’s difficult to imagine that billions of people all over the Earth are all so unique and different! This holds true, even through the same ethnicities, geographical locations and families. Nevertheless, the alignment of the sun and the moon at the exact moment of your birth truly does have an effect on your persona.
Upon reaching adulthood, each individual is a conglomeration of many factors: upbringing, socioeconomic status, culture, ethnicity, and life events all pour into each person’s unique spirit.Read More »
A Wild and Crazy Story Involving the Whole Zodiac Family
A good way to analyze which signs might be the most likely to “think outside of the box,” be a risk taker, or be most likely to be called “wild or crazy,” read the following fictional story and see if it fits your sign.
The Fantastic Party
Sylvester Sagittarius loved traveling and exploring new countries, but one day he realized that he should really stay home and meet some of the people in his neighborhood. He had spent so much of his life switching lanes and playing sports but he never seemed to be satisfied.
Sylvester called his buddy, Lawrence Libra. He knew Lawrence would have a great idea to help him meet some new people. Lawrence immediately became excited because people and socializing were totally his game. He loved being a matchmaker and felt like Sylvester needed this party because Sylvester had a tendency to change “mates” every few years. Lawrence then made a spontaneous decision to call Patsy Pisces. Patsy loved meeting new people and he knew she’d be receptive to meet not only Sylvester, but also other people.
Hence, Sylvester and Lawrence began calling friends to see if they would come to their wild and crazy disco-light Fantastic Party. They enlisted the assistance of Cathy Capricorn and Patsy Pisces because these two ladies could organize almost anything. Cathy Capricorn insisted that they send out internet invitations in addition to calling. Patsy Pisces became a little too opinionated about the guest list.
Synopsis of the Wild and Crazy Party’s occurrences:
- Geoffrey Gemini and his girlfriend, Ally Aries, were so very excited to attend. Unfortunately, Geoffrey had a bit too much to drink and forgot he had brought a date. He was having a tremendous time being the center of attention and jokester at the party. That is, until Ally Aries reared her beautifully coiffed ire and dumped the spinach dip over Geoffrey’s head. She was crying when she left in an Uber car.
- Veronica Virgo had been planning on attending the party for the (*sigh*) few days notice that Lawrence had given her in that slapshot invitation. She thought it so spontaneous and rude, but Patsy had literally begged her to attend, and she did not want to hurt her feelings. She would need to start early that day because she absolutely had to get her yard mowed first.
- The twins, Luke and Laura Leo, arrived :30 minutes early and dressed to the nines. They were sorely disappointed that there were no tiny umbrellas in the drinks. They then proceeded to use the ones they brought with them. They left promptly at midnight to get their mandatory 7.5 hours sleep.
- Twyla Taurus arrived ready and eager for the social event. Her hair was a temporary hot pink. She was ravenous when she arrived; it was a good thing she quickly ate something because she spiked the already-spiked punch. Her recorded laugh and antics can still be seen on Instagram.
- Scarlette Scorpio, who had recently broken up with Calvin Cancer, arrived in a mini skirt and heavy eye-shadow. She caught the eye of Albert Aquarius and began flirting (poor guy had been married and divorced three times). Calvin arrived without an invitation and made quite the spectacle begging Scarlette to “come home.” Meanwhile, a quite perturbed Albert switched gears and began talking politics with Geoffrey Gemini, who had wiped most of the spinach dip out of his hair. Albert was thinking about running for mayor of the city.
You Be the Judge
Do you relate to the outcome of this planned event? If not, are there other factors in your life that may have shaped you in a different direction than your own astrological sign? Try writing your own story using friends and family you know. It’s a fun activity.