Moms have varying ages and a vast variety of interests and personalities. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all gift, which can make shopping for this special lady challenging. It doesn’t have to be. Below are gifts and ideas that’ll help to crown her as queen for the day in a unique way. Read More »
For the Mother Who Takes Her “ME” Time Seriously
Whether she’s perfectly polished or has to lock herself in the bathroom just for a breather, these items will help her find her happy place:
- Rose quartz face roller – This tool will assist in lymphatic drainage and boost her skin’s circulation.
- Headband + Icepack 2n1 – She can remain fashionable while relieving her headache.
- Bluetooth sleeping mask – For the mom who needs help to drown out the noise. Connects to her smartphone/tablet. Her favorite soothing tunes or podcasts will lull her to sleep.
- A custom basket filled with various aromatic candles – Spa-like aromatherapy candles will help take her mind to a less stressful place.
- Hair drying turban – She can get softer, shinier hair in less time than a cotton towel and minus the damaging heat from a blow dryer.
- Eyeshadow or Skincare set – Take advantage of deals by gifting her a beauty set. It’s a more economical option than buying each separately and she’ll love the multiple choices.
- Lighted vanity mirror – If only for a few minutes a day, she can feel like a Hollywood star while getting ready by using a lit vanity.
For the Hostess with the Mostest
If entertaining guests is her love language, these gifts will help her do it in style:
- Crème brûlée sets – Everything is fun and games until she comes out with the cute ramekins on a tray. Guests may drool while waiting to crack the top with their spoons!
- Bamboo cheese board/charcuterie serving tray – Enticing displays bring more compliments to the chef/hostess.
- Fancy cocktail napkins – If the napkins have cute/funny phrases on them, it could encourage guest engagement.
- Adult party games – Games are a great way for her to bond with her guests!
- Wine aerator – Helps to preserve the wine when only 1 guest wants white.
- Chalkboard table runner – Guests can leave little notes of appreciation, and it’s a fun activity.
- Flower delivery subscription + vase – Gift her a beautiful vase and purchase a plan with a florist to ensure she’ll always have fresh arrangments for her gatherings and a vase to put them in.
For Mom Whose Body is Her Temple
Fitness and healthy habits give her the energy to get it all done. Show that you support her efforts with these selections:
- Balance ball with a fabric zip cover – Chiropractor approved, these balls will improve her posture and strengthen her core, without making the space look like a gym.
- Heated muscle roller – Her muscles get sore from barre class or picking up on the kids a lot. A heated roller is a great gift to loosen those knots.
- Under-desk elliptical – Helps increase circulation in her legs during an otherwise motionless workday. Poor circulation causes a plethora of health issues.
- Eco-friendly yoga mat – Less bulky than traditional mats and can be found with rubber bottoms and suede tops, ensuring she won’t lose her grip regardless of how much she sweats.
- Percussion therapy device – Activates muscles and relieves tension to help her recover from her workouts faster.
- Kombucha home brewing kit – Kombucha aids in detoxification, digestion, sleep, and more. She’ll surely love trying her hand at making her own at home.
- Vegetable spiralizer – Who says that potatoes are the only veggie that can become “curly”? The mom you gift this to can come up with new creations, wowing her friends, family, and herself!
For the Mom Who Loves a Group Effort
This mother is always encouraging teamwork. These creative gifts are special because of multi-person participation:
- Custom gift basket – Each friend/sibling/child adds a small gift to the basket that reminds them of her.
- Group painting – Get together and paint a picture. It doesn’t have to be pretty. The memories will remain with her for the rest of her life.
- Breakfast in bed – Classic gift that everyone (except the pet) can take part in.
- Make her a family tree.
- Handwriting jewelry – Gather everyone’s personal handwriting and have a phrase or their initials engraved on a necklace or bracelet.
- Mommy coupon book – Gather participants and have everyone craft “coupons” that’ll help ease the stress of motherhood. Ex: 1 week off from cooking dinner, date-night babysitting, etc.
The mom you’re shopping for is possibly one of your favorite people. Help show her she’s a special and unique addition to your life by getting them a special and unique gift that she’ll use time and time again