Whether you admit it or not, your star sign determines how you interact with your environment. It might be a subconscious thing or something that you have learned over the years. One of the areas affected greatly has to be the food you love to cook and eat. As Thanksgiving draws by, it is a great time to figure out what you love eating so you can indulge in it. Thanksgiving is a time to indulge, and knowing what your favorite meals are will ensure you fill the table with all these goodies. Here are some of the best Thanksgiving dishes you should try this year based on your zodiac sign.
Aries love being the start of the show with their spicy and tangy flavors. As an Aries, you are sure to impress with whatever meals you prepare. Be careful not to go overboard with these flavors. Either way, whatever you get out of the kitchen is bound to impress everyone. Here are the main meals you can prepare this Thanksgiving that will have everyone talking:
- Roasted Turkey – Being the main meal of the festivities, it is bound to leave an impression. You can take the flavors up a notch by adding your spice blend and some lemon to elevate the taste of the turkey.
- Roasted carrots – The sweetness of the carrots will be balanced out by your spice blend, and you can throw those in the oven alongside the turkey.
- Hot-tempered cranberry sauce – Nothing speaks of great favor better than a sauce or go with the mains. The cranberry sauce will show just who you are in your meals.
TaurusRead More »
- Creamy mashed potatoes – Mashed potatoes are nothing short of luxury. You can switch them up and add some butter and milk to give it that creamy taste that we all love. You can also add some garlic and chives into the potatoes for an extra twist.
- Butternut squash soup – In the colder months, this soup feels like a big hug. You can have this alongside garlic bread as you sit by the fire.
Most Geminis are known to be picky eaters, and it takes a lot to get you to eat something new. For this reason, stick to the basics and go with familiar foods. You can add your own twist to the mix.
- Marshmallow topped sweet potatoes – The combination of the fluffy marshmallow and the sweet potatoes is perfect for you. There is nothing too complex, but everything comes together beautifully.
- Dinner rolls – If you want something to go with the soup at the table, then this is the perfect go-to. You can pop them in the oven as you go about prepping the other meals.
If you are a Cancer, then you know just what soul food is all about. You have a clear idea of what you want in our meals. Here are some of the meals that you will enjoy making and eating on Thanksgiving:
- Caramel-pecan apple pie – This is a pie that many people get wrong, but your skills will come to play. The complexity of flavors is something you can understand easily.
- Baked mac and cheese – While people might think this is a boring meal at Thanksgiving, you know just what twist you can add to it. Take mac and cheese to the next level by popping it in the oven, and you have the best comfort meal for you and your family to enjoy.
If you are a Leo, then you know that variety is important at the dinner table. However, you should be careful since you might spend the entire day cooking and the next day cleaning up after all the meals you have made. Here are some meals you can make in one pot to deal with this:
- Hassel back sweet potatoes with mallows – Why make two meals when you can have them at once? These potatoes will be a showstopper at the table.
- Deep-fried turkey – If there is anyone who can get a deep-fried turkey moist, then it is you. Change up from baked turkey to this version and see just how everyone will be impressed.
As a Virgo, you notice that you are very particular about how things are made. You prefer to work systematically, and your foods have herbs and essence in them. You should ditch your vanilla essence for other spices and herbs and notice the difference in these meals:
- Turkey gravy – Nothing goes well with the mashed potatoes and other starches like gravy. You can whip this up in minutes, and it will still taste great even when reheated.
- Corn on the cob – This is the perfect way to balance everything at the table with this classic.
As a Libra, you know just how much good food means a good time. You are more drawn to gourmet meals, and you will no doubt deliver on this day as well. Just ensure you slot time for everything lest you find yourself with a single good meal and an empty table:
- Skillet sausage stuffing – Nothing speaks of love other than this amazing comfort meal. You get to prepare all the delicious goodness in one dish. It is a meal that is good for the heart and tongue.
- Pie – To close the day off, make your favorite pie with stuffing that speaks to you. It is simple and easy, and you can pour your heart into it.
Scorpios are hard to impress. You are more interested in the depth of flavor and not just a fancy meal. Here are some meals you can try out:
- Classic pumpkin pie – While it might seem like the usual, you can prepare it with flavors. Make it spicy or as simple as you remember having it as a child.
- Roasted figs – You can infuse figs with flavor based on what you fancy. Part them up with a little vinegar, honey, and rosemary and you have yourself a crowd-pleaser.
Sagittarius loves to experiment with new foods. Be open to new ideas when it comes to the meals you plan on preparing for everyone. Here are some ideas that will work for you and everyone around you:
- Sharp cheddar scalloped potatoes – Take your potatoes to a new level by adding cheddar and bacon to them. Baking them will give off a creamy yet crispy meal that you and the whole family gets to enjoy
As a Capricorn, you value the work that goes into whatever meal you are making. For this reason, no matter the dish you plan to prepare, you know that people will love it.
- Simple sautéed spinach – You should not forget your greens at the table. While this meal might seem too easy to cook, it will bring everyone together at the table.
- Mashed potatoes – One of the meals you can never go wrong with has to be your classic mashed potatoes. You can switch it up, but a bite will have everyone thinking of home.
Aquarius love to be creative in their dishes. Here are some of the meals you can make that will impress everyone at the dinner table during Thanksgiving:
- Cheesy cheddar broccoli casserole – With this meal, you will have everyone eating veggies on Thanksgiving and liking it. It is a great way to make everyone eat healthily and still have a good time.
- Cranberry sauce with star anise – One of the most misunderstood fruits has to be cranberry. Pairing it up with a star anise is something many people would not think of except you. The sauce will be an accompaniment to most meals at the table.
As a Pisces, your water sign means you love creating experiences out of everything. Here are some ideas that might help with that:
- Pumpkin pie martinis – What better way to spend Thanksgiving than with a drink in hand infused with the flavors of Halloween. You can never go wrong with this drink.
- Green bean casserole with crispy onions – Another great way to bring everything together is with this veggie casserole. You are bound to have people talking about it long after the meal.
Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for who we are and what we have. Making meals that represent your personality is a great way to celebrate and appreciate who you are. You can have everyone cook what they like before you enjoy it together.
Explore Games and Apps