The jury is still out on the accuracy of the Astrological/Animal relationship since a person’s upbringing, socializing and even socioeconomic status all have the propensity to skew any empirical results. Nevertheless, there are noticeable tendencies among the various astrological signs which show which ones have the most innate love for pets — and animals in general.
The Astrological Signs Grouped by their Affinity for Pets and All AnimalsRead More »
Nevertheless, it is pretty efficient to clump the astrological chart into a threesome:
The Greatest Critter Huggers of the Zodiac
- Pisces — Pisces’ natural tendency to nurture may be part of the reason they will often put animals’ welfare before their own. (After all, fish do run in schools.) Along with Aries, they are likely to organize animal rescue facilities and/or donate vigorously to animal rights’ causes.
- Taurus — The head-strong and materialistic bull has likely been a “critter collector” since they were youngsters. Many Taurus prefer animal companionship more than human companionship. Since they can be mildly materialistic, this sign is likely to own investment animals, such as race horses or pedigreed dogs.
- Aries — This high-energy fire sign can be easily instigated and angered. However, that is largely because they are great advocates of justice. Maltreatment of animals is seen as unforgivable sin. Because of Aries’ bold nature, they have the potential to successfully establish animals rescue organizations.
- Cancer — The crab’s intuitions allow this sign to practically communicate with creatures. Furthermore, Cancers are nurturers and family oriented. It is likely a family includes a family pet.
Moderate Critter Huggers
- Sagittarius — This fire sign absolutely cherishes animals, but the centaur’s tendency to travel/wander often at times lends to a paradox about owning their own pets. An animal is a commitment that requires many years and this might interfere with a wanderer.
- Virgo — Much like the Sag, the virgins love creatures. It’s the messiness of them that causes quite the conundrum with Virgo’s compassion. They’re likely to be better off just cherishing others’ pets or visiting the zoo.
- Leo — The mighty lion is seem by many as being an animal lover, but in all truth, the lion is the “ruler” of the jungle, and Leo likes animals. As long as they know their “place.”
- Aquarius — of the three air signs (although their symbol is as a water-bearer), Aquarius may be more likely to own pets, contribute to animal causes, and enjoy animals more than the other two.
The Final Four Who Might Have Other Priorities
Finally, and do not take this personally, Gemini, Capricorn, Libra and Scorpio, as it certainly does mean you’re not avid animal lovers, but more than likely means you have other things that takes priorities. For example:
- Gemini — You like animals, but your focus would rather be elsewhere. Theme parks and comedy shows certainly capture your attention more than a horse show or your Aries friend’s rescue organization. You’d probably chip in and help, but it would need to be something kinesthetic.
- Capricorn — Individual studies and analyses will have plenty of Capricorns giving examples of their pets that they treasure. However, these goats do not wear their feelings on their sleeves. Their focus is on their project more than volunteering at a rescue society.
- Libra — Calm down now and don’t berate the author! It’s likely that you are helping out at the soup kitchen, even if you do have your own specific pets at home. Your focus is more on humans.
- Scorpio — These scorpions have such intense passion and perceived power, people often think they are a fire sign. In truth, they are an intuitive and almost clairvoyant. They can have great passion but it’s more often in working toward the metaphorical carrot
Explore Games and Apps